DiTech Solutions LLC (“Company”, “us”, “our”, or “we*”), respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. Our policies are written up to protect DiTech Solutions the company and you the customer.
- On DiTech Solutions Website.
- Information you enter, via e-mail, text and other electronic communications between you and this Website.
- The various mediums you use to communicate, mobile and desktop applications you download from DiTech Solutions website, which provides dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and DiTech Solutions website and our hosted Virtual Training Platforms.
- During interactions you have with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect
We collect various types of information, including information that identifies you or may identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”), to provide better service to you and all of our users – from understanding usage patterns, to more complex things like improving our Services based off performance data.
- Which you directly provide to us.
- Obtained automatically when you navigate through the Website. The information collected automatically may include usage details, information collected through cookies along with your IP addresses, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to US
When you access the Website, purchase Products and or signup for Services, we receive and store information you provide to us directly. For example, we collect “Personal Information” that you voluntarily provide to us in requesting a demo, contacting us, and setting up your account. We may keep a record of our correspondence with you. Such Personal Information may include:
- Your name, phone number, and email address;
- Your company information such as company name, company size, certain details about the software and email configurations that your company employs, and other organizational details relevant to our provision of DiTech Solutions;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Other information you choose to provide us or upload to our system in connection with DiTech Solutions
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type and location.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests
- Speed up your searches
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Children under the Age of 13
DiTech Solutions website, products and services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No children under age of 13 may provide any personal information to or on any website owned or managed by DiTech Solutions. It is our practice to not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a child under the age of 13, please do not use or provide any personal information on DiTech Solutions website or on any of the features/register on the Website, including making any purchases through DiTech Solutions Websites. Please refrain from using any of the Virtual training mediums and or make public comment concerning features of our Website and training platforms. Please do not provide any personal information about yourself to us, which includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If it is learnt that personal information may have been received and or collected from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, DiTech Solutions will take immediate steps to delete that information. If you believe we may have any personal information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us via our contact us link.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations) or that you provide to us. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- To administer our Website, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To monitor trends, advertising, and marketing;
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To facilitate a request made by you, such as the request for a demo or additional information;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose with your consent
We may use the Device Information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California and Delaware “Do Not Track” Disclosures
International Data Transfers & Privacy Laws
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Thank You for Visiting the Website.